Friday, December 07, 2007

Remember Pearl Harbor


Today is Pearl Harbor Day. While I do not want to minimize in any way the pain and suffering experienced in our nation on this day in 1941, I wanted to post this art I created a while back called "Remember Pearl Harbor." I thought today might be an appropriate day to post it. A part of my story intersects with this day and while I don't feel comfortable sharing all of the background, certain actions of mine in the past have been compared to the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Hence, my emotional connection to this day, and the art that came from this.

Here are some other views. Click on any image to get a larger view.


1 comment:

  1. Woah, I totally forgot that Dec. 7th was the Day that would Live in Infamy. My bad. For some reason, I thought it was Dec. 5th, which it turns out is Talk Like a Pirate Day.

    Your art is awesomeness, btw!

    ReplyDelete