Saturday, April 01, 2006

No time for blogging

I had a great visit with Brian last weekend. Lots of fun!

But now I have paying clients who actually expect deadlines to be met (what is the world coming to, anyway?)--gah.

Thanks to everyone for the comments on my new blog design.

In the meantime, feel free to comment on the following excerpt from a letter to an ex-ex-gay from her parents:
Father I repent for looking at our friends and coveting what they have [free time because of not having children]. As I looked at them, I realized that they will never have heartache from children hurting them. They will also never understand Your deep pain over Your children who run from you, and don't honor You. In some ways they (our friends) will never know the depths of your great love either. That knowing seems to be born out of deep pain and loss. I am so aware of Your unconditional love and compassion for Your children. I share that unconditional love for my children with You."
With unconditional love (and guilt) like that...
/eye rolling

1 comment:

  1. Pleased you've been having a good time. Best wishes with the work.

    As to that letter...
    abuse by any other name.

    ReplyDelete